Friday, March 5, 2010

And the award goes to...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness!
Though the Oscars are not until Sunday, I am walking the red carpet right now.
To accept my Bloggy Award that is. The fabulousy creative Monique over at Enchanted Expectations was inspired by lil' old me and was so inclined to give me a Bloggy. So sweet especially coming form her. She is an amazing, and supremely creative party planner. She maps out everything for her clients and really has an eye for out of the box designs. In one word, she's Awesome! You know that's my favorite word. One of my favorite things on her site is the Rock Star Inspiration Board.

My daughter would love it!

Anyway, if you're in the Maryland area and are looking for an excellent party planner check her out.

2 comments:

  1. Visiting your site via Enchanted Expectations! I love your site and of course your name Babycakes!! I will be back!

    Michelle
    Maddycakes Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thank you for the nice words. Of couse you inspire me. Look at this new site! Anyone that puts cupcakes & couture is my kind of girl.

    ReplyDelete