Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Is it just me or...

Was Cupcake Wars a little bit of a disappointment? I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I was a little bored. I know it was the first episode and all, so I won't make any assumptions. The next episode better have me on the edge of my seat or I will not be happy. I think maybe I was looking for a cross between Iron Chef America and Food Network Challenge. It just wasn't that intense. Although, the set and the backdrops are super cute, and in the end they did come up with some awesome cupcakes.
Next Sunday, I'll give Cupcake Wars a second chance. I should say Monday, because right now my Sundays at 10 are devoted to flipping between Army Wives and Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.

Thank goodness for DVR ; )

1 comment:

  1. I was a bit disappointed as well! I guess I was looking for more of a "celebrity" presence...more like what the cake challenges offer. Oh well - will still keep watching!

    ReplyDelete