Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dreams...

When I sleep I see visions of the Babycakes Couture Boutique Cupcakery. And this chair has to be a main character. I know the layout, the colors, and what all the furniture will look like. Once in a while when I am awake I see things and I just want to scoop them up and save them for the grand opening. Today was one of those days.
I was walking along the isle in Marshalls, minding my own business when I saw this vision off pink dreaminess out of the corner off my eye. In that instant I knew just what I would do with that chair. I would position two of them in the front of the shop with a small espresso finished coffee table topped with fashion magazines between them. That's where I would sit with my clients to discuss custom orders for their events.
That happened in my brain in a matter of seconds. Does that make me crazy? I hope not. It's soooo vivid. I cant wait 'til those dreams become reality.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

4 comments:

  1. keep dreaming lady! i am sure it will be a reality one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck no, the difference between you and I is that your much smarter not to buy. I would have purchased them and stored them away...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I do that to! At least you know what business you are going to open...I'm still dreaming of what exactly I'm going to do when I grow up. But I know how I'm going to decorate it once it opens...haha that's the most important party anyways right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm heading back to Marshalls tomorrow ladies. If those chairs are still there... it could get dangerous!

    ReplyDelete