Thursday, October 14, 2010


I’m usually not into domestic wines, I prefer Italian; not that I’m some fancy schmancy wine connoissseur with my pinky up. I just know what I like. Anyway, California’s Cupcake Vinyard has peaked my curiosity, and I bet you know why. How cute is that; Cupcake Vinyards. I first saw the commercial this weekend and I was so excited that I went straight to their website and to my delight they even have a Red Velvet wine. Now, I am also not normally a fan of red wine, but this description got me for sure…

Red Velvet is a blend of Zinfandel, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. It's reminiscent of a blackberry chocolate cupcake with a mocha coulis.

I’m sold!

I mean I’ve had a Cabernet Sauvignon that I liked, and Zinfandel is ok so the combination might be something special. Either way I am definitely ordering a bottle. And I’ll admit it, I’m only buying it because it’s called Cupcake. I had plenty of maketing courses when I was in school so I know all about branding and target markets, blah, blah, blah. Whatever, all i know is I want cupcake wine. I just hope it’s not bad.

Too bad I can’t order it; no shipping to PA. I’ll find it though. Somebody has to carry it nearby. I’ll let you know. I’m on a hunt for cupcake wine.



1 comment:

  1. mmm This sounds tasty. I think I will have to join you on your mission to find it. By the by the blog is looking lovely darling. I need to add your button to mine. Heck I need to get my own button. lol Keep up the great work. Luv ya Sis.

    ReplyDelete