Friday, November 19, 2010

Look What I Found...

A good friend of mine is a Dollar Store Queen, she rocks when it comes to dollar store shopping. The other day she told me that she saw Paula Deen cupcake mix at her favorite dollar spot. We'll you know I headed straight for my nearest Dollar Tree and sure enough, there was Miss Paula Deen on the Dollar store shelf. I was so excited, I grabbed all three flavors! Then I thought what the heck am I doing, Dollar Store or not, I don't do box cake. But it's Paula Deen! That thought instantly took me back to my previous post Famous Cupcakes about Kim Kardashian's box mix; I never did order that mix.
I ended up buying just one box, I figured I would let the kids make cupcakes one weekend using the mix so I wouldn't waste it. All you need is oil, water, and eggs. I'm sure it will in no way compare to anything my Paula would make, but we'll give it a try. I'll let you know how they turn out.
So cute that it even says "From my kitchen to yours"

2 comments:

  1. I saw them too at my Dollar Store here in Texas!! Let me know how they turned out!!

    ReplyDelete