Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello there...

Lately I've been neglecting to post pertinent information here, since I've posted it on my Facebook page. Tisk, tisk, tisk, shame on me. Well, a few weeks ago I successfully completed my first attempt at building a cupcake tower/stand/tree thingy. I found a few how tos, but I had to wing it for the most part because I couldn't find the exact supplies. I had big plans to take pics to document the steps, but uh, yeah, that didn't happen. I just kept going and forgot all about the pics. Here's a few pics of the finished product.


Ok, So that's not it. This past weekend I had to build a second cupcakes tree. This time I used much better products, But once again I forgot to document the steps. I definitely think this one came out much better. It may not show in the pictures, but Mama knows. This one was for a Cirque du Soliel themed 30th Birthday party. I also made this cutsie little monogram topper for the cop cupcake. I love it. I think I'll make one for my birthday.


1 comment: