Friday, March 25, 2011

DC Cupcakes...

So, I took a break tonight to spend some time or my seriously neglected hair. While I sat with my henna gloss deep treat on I indulged in some lady TV. After back to back episopdes of "Say Yes to the Dress", "DC Cupcakes" came on. I was in heaven! That is until I realized how phony they seem to "act", and I use the term loosely. I don't know if it's me, which it could absolutely be at this time of the month, hint hint. I don't remember it being like that last season, but for some reason now it seems totally scripted. Has anyone else noticed this?

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I think the same thing. I loved them at the beginning, but now, it's scripted all the way. Say Yes to the Dress, love, love, love it.I think I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Lanell! Thanks for letting me know that I'm not totally crazy.
    And now I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete