Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mamma got a new toy...

Pretty in pink!
I have joined the Kitchen Aid owners' club!!!!!!!
I've wanted a Kitchen Aid mixer for forever. My mommom has one and she swears by that thing.
I can't wait to see what kind of trouble we can get into together!
Oh... and talk about couture for the kitchen. Check out the apron that my fabulous mom and baby girl ordered for me from Jessie Steele. Check out the site they have some really cute and sexy aprons.
All I need is some pink suede platform pumps and I will be runway ready!


 
See... perfect right?

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love my kitchen aid...but it's boring ol' white! Love the apron too, I have one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't mix,bake or live without my Kitchen Aid,you will see it's a must! I love the pink and the apron! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ~ I love my pink mixer! Cute blog. Coming back when I have more time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments!
    I'm so glad that I could show my husband that I am not the only woman who adores her Kitchen Aid. He just wasn't getting it.

    BTW~Love Me and My Pink Mixer. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I have the exact same apron! Unfortunately, I don't yet have the pink mixer to match :(

    ReplyDelete