Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowed In...



Snowed in again...
What else is there to do but bake cuppycakes :)

I am so excited to share that I've been asked to do some Valentine's Day treats for a small store in the city. This is a really big deal for BCC! I am going to do Red Velvet of course, maybe with some pretty pink cream cheese frosting, and some heart shaped pepperment and sugar cookies. I will definately post some pics of the finished products and packaging. Let me know if you have any other ideas.
Be back soon!
Smooches!




2 comments:

  1. I have just checked out your site this is wonderful, just think 29 years ago you were tasting your first cupcake and now you are a Couture Sweets Creator I couldn't be prouder if I had given birth to you myself. Your business card, your site and your success isn't far away. Now I want to get a truck with Babycakes Couture Sweets,Momma's Couture Sweet Potato Pies and Aunt Jackie's Lemon and Chocolate Cakes why can't we make some money?
    I Love your Ideas,knowledge and will to do what you are good at. God Bless you and I will spread the word. Love Aunt Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Auntie!!!
    That was very sweet and long : )
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete