Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Oh where do I begin...

I feel like Babycakes Couture has grown by leaps and bounds since I last blogged. I have truly missed it. In the beginning the thoughts and ideas came so easily to me and I had spare time to devote to proper posts. These days, time is not on my side. If anybody knows of a way to get more than 24 hours out of a day, please let me know.

Even with the lack of spare time, the ideas and conversations that I want to have with you have always been there but I never seem to get around to creating a post. I really want to be better and I am truly going to try. I have lots of things that I could blame for the lack of blogging that would really get me off the hook. Namely, looking for, and buying a house and then moving... that's a biggie. Then there's the Cupcake Smash which I entered and lost. I'm still mad about that. And then the abundance of orders I've been blessed with recently. Building a brand is hard work and I am having a ball doing it.

So with that said, here I am typing a blog post. I hunkered down and I'm doing it. Well, I did it, because I think that's all I've got for now. But, I'll be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment